Thursday 17 October 2024

The ticker Wall Street can't price correctly

Tennessee farmer spots recurring market glitch
 
   
     
There's this one stock that Wall Street can't seem to price correctly.

It's like they're using a broken calculator… Month after month, their algorithms keep spitting out the wrong numbers.

And get this - It isn’t some penny stock…

It’s a ticker that tracks the S&P 500 almost identically, so imagine my shock when I found out even the almighty Wall Street can make a mistake this silly.

Now, I'm no Wall Street insider… I'm just an Eagle Scout from Knoxville who tends to his family farm on weekends.

 
 
But even I can spot when something's off by millions of dollars.
And it's happening like clockwork, 20-30 days before option expiration… Every. Single. Month.

I've issued 84 trade alerts that taking advantage of this Wall Street mistake I now call “Income Glitch” and every one of those trades have all been winners.

Zero losses.

After 16 months of using this "Income Glitch," it’s allowed me to put an extra $2,156 in my pocket each month on average, on a $10k starting stake… I finally feel confident to share this with my readers.

That’s why this Friday, I'm going LIVE to show you exactly how this works.

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses, if the pattern holds, you could get a shot to trade what could be the 85th win with me.

If you’d like to see me explain to you my track record of 84 trades in the past 16 months with zero losses, follow this link here.
See you Friday,
 
 
 
Jeffry Turnmire

*The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 6/28/22 to 10/10/24 the win rate is 100% over 84 published alerts *(see footnote). The average return is 7.25% with an average hold of 13 days. Annualized the return on options is 233.63% per year without compounding.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tesla Execs are Freaking Out

Elon: Tesla is a robotics company now... Click here to unsubscribe You might not believ...