Thursday 17 October 2024

How I'm trading the next Nvidia Breakout

PLUS: My price target and current entry on the stock
 
   
     
Nvidia is on track for what could be an epic 12-month melt up…

So it’s no surprise the ticker is already showing signs of another breakout*

Click to subscribe to updates from Perfect Nvidia Trader and Graham Lindman (privacy policy). Stay informed about the latest news and insights!
 
 
The question is how high will the ticker go this time?

The media currently hints at a $200 share price.

 
 
While that may be an extreme case… I think the most important question would be HOW to play the upcoming highs.

You’ll get my answer once I’m live at 1pm eastern with my friend and fellow trader Chris Pulver.

I cannot promise future returns or against losses, but I’ll also give you the current NVDA entry and price target as well.

Here’s your login link


We're in this together,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tesla Execs are Freaking Out

Elon: Tesla is a robotics company now... Click here to unsubscribe You might not believ...