Tuesday 1 October 2024

Red Hot October Watchlist revealed

Lance and I give you our top stock picks
 
   
     

If you want to start October off on the right foot, here’s your chance.

Because expert trader Lance Ippolito and I have been sharing our research with each other and we agree… October could be red hot!

 

 

We both see clear, key indicators alerting us about some hot stocks that we want to share with you…

So you’ll have a better chance at getting on the right path this month.

Although I can’t promise results or against losses, not only will we show you the top THREE reasons why October could be scorching…

I’ll reveal four HUGE stocks with a reliable history of gains in the next 30 days.

One of them is also my #1 stock pick for October.

PLUS, Lance will show you which stocks Wall Street is buying up like crazy to start the month.

Don't miss this opportunity to kick off what could be a historic month in the markets with our watchlist of top picks.

Trad well,

Jack


 

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October looks HOT: Here are my top plays

LIVE Tomorrow at 2 PM ET                               Hey, Jack Carter here!  I can’t wait for our appointment tomorrow at 2 PM ET… Wit...