Tuesday 1 October 2024

October looks HOT: Here are my top plays

LIVE Tomorrow at 2 PM ET
 
   
     

Hey, Jack Carter here! 

I can’t wait for our appointment tomorrow at 2 PM ET…

With Fed rate cuts, insider buying moving money around before the election, and this month’s historically energetic performance…

I think everything could be setting up for a “Red Hot” October.

 

 

Maybe the hottest we’ve ever seen.

So tomorrow, I want to help you tap into some of the BIGGEST opportunities by sharing my top plays I’ll be making for the month, including the exact dates I’d look to enter them on!

It’s all based on ONE of the most important research I’ve ever discovered in my career.

PLUS, everyone who attends gets a FREE “State of the Market” report from ProsperityPub Editor-in-Chief, Stephen Ground.

He’s put together a dynamite, detailed breakdown of the top sectors that should benefit in case either presidential candidate wins.

We can’t promise results or against losses, but this October will be one for the history books!

So remember to click this link tomorrow at 2 PM ET to join us LIVE: https://jackcartertrading.com/redhotoct

Trade well,

Jack

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

24/7 Automated Profits in Crypto

What if you could make consistent daily profits in crypto with minimal effort? ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏...