Wednesday 7 August 2024

“The next financial crisis will be irreversible”

Editor's Note: The markets kicked off on Monday with a widespread selloff. Comparisons of this week's crash with 1987's ‘Black Monday' are circulating headlines. Below is a critical warning from Louis Navellier, legendary growth investor who survived the very same 1987 Black Monday, the Great Recession, and the Covid crash. Please read his message below, because what he predicts is coming could have dire consequences on your portfolio.

I take no joy in writing this message.

But after 40+ years on Wall Street, I feel it's my responsibility to share the following warning with you.

A very dark day is coming soon to America.

And when it does everything from our money, the value of our homes, to our ability to retire will radically change.

Stock portfolios will be cut in half...

Savings will run dry...

And families will be torn apart.

But I'm not talking about an ordinary financial crisis - this one will be irreversible.

You see, I've lived through Black Monday, the Great Recession, the Covid crash...

What's coming is unlike anything I've seen before.

Because those past crises could be 'fixed.'

With policy band-aids, bailouts, and regulatory shifts.

Not this time.

No amount of government or private intervention can stop this kind of new disruption.

And 12 months from today, our world could be so drastically altered that it becomes unrecognizable.

Listen, I'm not trying to scare, but prepare you.

To get you, your family, and your loved ones ready... for the tsunami that's coming our way.

I'm taking drastic steps to brace for it.

That's why I've recorded this video, free for all Americans.

Inside, I lay out exactly what's happening and several critical moves I believe every person should make right now.

It doesn't matter if you've managed to put away a $10,000 rainy day fund...

Or are sitting on a $10 million nest egg.

The information in this video is crucially valuable.

And mark my words, doing so could put you in a far stronger and more resilient position than most.

Sincerely,

Louis Navellier
Senior Quantitative Investment Analyst, InvestorPlace

No comments:

Post a Comment