Wednesday 7 August 2024

My lucky bet on Fortinet

Even a blind squirrel…
 
   
     
   
 
AUGUST 7, 2024
   
Hey y’all!

My dad used to say, “Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.” 

Well, that’s not entirely true…

He actually used to say “even a blind sow finds an acorn once in a while,” but I’ve never heard anyone else say “sow” instead of “squirrel,” and I don’t even know if female pigs eat acorns. So I’ve retconned my memory to be him saying the expression correctly. 

 
 
(Don’t you love AI?) 

Anyway, the point is, sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. 

And at all times, it’s better to have really smart friends.

I was chatting with Graham Lindman yesterday towards the close, just talking about a few trades I’d heard him talk about on his LIVE meetup with Lance Ippolito.

He sent me this message…

 
 
Graham was sharing the details on one of Lance’s Shadow Trade ideas, but I didn’t know that at the time.

Either way, I trust Graham (and Lance!) so I took my chances, and put a one-contract bet on the 9AUG $58 FTNT call, for about $250.

If you’ve looked at FTNT today, you might know what happened next…

 
 
“Let’s ride” indeed! 

And I made the choice to get out at the open. I figured, $2.50 to $9.75 overnight, why press my luck, eh? 

Wish I hadn’t. But I’ll take the nearly 5x winner any day! 😂

So why does this matter to you? 

Well, I’m not trying to brag, and I’m certainly not trying to make you have FOMO.

My point is really this: we have some awesome experts with some amazing trade ideas! 

And this time, I was lucky enough to catch one at exactly the right time.

Not every trade is gonna be a winner, of course. But as a total beginner, I’ve had a ton of good fortune simply following exactly what these guys tell me to do.

If you have more experience than me, maybe you don’t follow them blindly, and do a little more research.

But I think if you follow their lead, it’ll be a good thing for you more often than not.

And in this new role as Editor-in-Chief, my goal is to bring more of their ideas directly to you! 

The best place for me to do that, especially with timely trade alerts like this one, is over in the ProsperityPub Telegram.

Now, I didn’t get this one out, because I was just taking a fun gamble to kill some time in the afternoon… but after this result, you bet I’ll get the next one out to ya.

So make sure you sign up for the PPub Telegram HERE so you don’t miss out

Hope you’re having as much fun trading lately as I am. This week has really turned around, hasn’t it? 

Let the good times roll on!

Stephen Ground 
Editor-in-Chief, ProsperityPub

Editor’s P.S.: Another red-hot trade from one of our experts is Geof Smith’s Oklahoma Trade. Have you seen this thing yet? He’s flipping the script in the energy market and doing something I’ve NEVER seen before. Check it out here
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 tiny stocks about to soar (thanks to Elon)

You might be late to Tesla stock, but you're early to this Click here to unsubscr...