Wednesday 7 August 2024

Real Money, Real Trades: The Best Trade I Ever Made

The biggest percentage-gaining trade I’ve ever had was earlier this year on SMCI. Super Micro Computers (SMCI) was ripping.The stock had soared more than 300% in the span of a few months
 
   
     
   
   
Real Money, Real Trades: The Best Trade I Ever Made

The biggest percentage-gaining trade I’ve ever had was earlier this year on SMCI. 

Let me paint you a picture of what was going on at the time… 

Super Micro Computers (SMCI) was ripping. The stock had soared more than 300% in the span of a few months at the beginning of this year. 
 
Everyone knew SMCI was inflated…The stock was going insane.

Now, I’m a momentum guy but a bubble can only get so big before it bursts and I knew that SMCI’s time was coming. 

So I placed a trade on Feb 12th using a special kind of spread that risked about $25 a contract and targeted $475 a contract in a single day.

People were trying to pick what they thought would be the top for SMCI for weeks. And it’s typically something I try not to do as a momentum guy. 

My base level assumption is that when there’s momentum in a stock it’ll continue to travel in that direction until it doesn’t. So I don’t typically like to play the guessing game of “what will be this stock’s peak” but I decided to play the game with SMCI given how extreme the risk to reward was on this particular trade.

And I am really glad I did. 

SMCI collapsed the very next day and the options paid out 1,500% in less than 24 hours.
 
These huge volatile swings are some of my favorite market conditions even though they’re chaotic.

Just last week I gave out some free trades in Telegram–one of which was up over 300% and another was up over 200%. 

Granted, not every trade works out that well, but it’s these fast moves that can create some really inflated gain opportunities, especially in options.

So, if you’d like to join my free telegram and cash in on some of these free trades then please do so by joining right here.

- Nate Tucci 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 tiny stocks about to soar (thanks to Elon)

You might be late to Tesla stock, but you're early to this Click here to unsubscr...