Saturday 5 October 2024

Tired of the political noise? Me too

But I want you to pay attention to one thing
 
   
     
I’m a technical trader. I don’t follow the news. I don’t chase the headlines. And I don’t get wrapped up in all the political rhetoric.

So elections? They don’t mean much to me. It’s all just noise. 

I think most people are tired of the constant fighting…

 
 
With that said, it’s still important that you have your gameplan in check for the next month as we build towards November 5th…

And you can’t afford to wait, because the opportunities are happening NOW.

So sign up to join me LIVE at the Final Countdown briefing on October 7th! 

I think there is ONE indicator that will absolutely predict which candidate will win the election. 

And I’m gonna reveal that on Monday… PLUS: our experts will bring a ton of other insights.

So grab a seat here and I’ll see you then! 
Hope you make it,
 
 
Jeffry Turnmire
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALERT: Massive retirement theft in progress

...