Saturday 5 October 2024

[Earnings Edition] Final Chance to join in LIVE for Red Hot October

The room is open now! Exclusive join now link enclosed...
 
   
     
Hey folks,

The next round of earning kicks off next week...

I'm holding an emergency briefing to share my gameplan to target income!

The Zoom room is already open, click here to join immediately.

This month is going to be RED HOT.

So be sure to tune in to prepare to get in on the action.

Here's the link to join: https://jackcartertrading.com/redhotoct

I'll also be sharing my top trade ideas for every other month as a thank you for attending!

See you soon,

Jack Carter

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How you should prepare for the election

Even I’m doing it                               If you know me, you know I’m a political agnostic… I don’t care much about the election,...