Sunday 13 October 2024

Take a look at this GOOG chart…

Flashing a major signal tech could gain strength during this melt up
 
   
     
I'm not usually one to jump on pullbacks…

But this GOOG chart is practically glowing right now.

 
 
I think GOOG was overcorrected, and it’s flashing a major signal that tech could SURGE higher in the current market melt up.

If it blasts through that congestion zone, we could be looking at a HUGE opportunity.

And you’ll probably wish you put GOOG on your watchlist.

I can’t promise results or against losses, but I see so many more huge opportunities opening up in tech during this melt up that you don’t want to miss out on.

So I’m inviting you to a free briefing on Tuesday, Oct 15th @ 3 PM ET, where I’ll show you my Nasdaq prediction of the week that I’ve nailed so far with 77% accuracy…

PLUS, I’ll show you my #1 market melt up trade that has transformed 1% market moves into $1,250 profit in a matter of days.

 
To your trading success, 
 
 

Nate

Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical. We make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. Since 01/03/20, the average return per trade alert (winners and losers included) is 14.96% over a 7 day hold time, and a 77.2% win rate with an average winner of 49.26%. Every Automated Options trade targets roughly $1,250 in income based on a $2,500 starting stake. We cannot guarantee any specific future results, as there is always a high degree of risk involved in trading.
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Magical Investment Opportunity

History is unfolding in the $2T entertainment space & you can get a piece by investing in this company. ...