Sunday 13 October 2024

Not this guy’s biggest fan, but…

Can’t ignore THIS 35% climb
 
   
     
I’ll admit, I’m not the biggest fan of Fed Chair Jerome Powell…
 
 
But… I can’t ignore what’s happened since the Fed cut interest rates in September.

Powell lowered rates without causing panic about a potential recession.

In fact, the outlook for the market has turned so hopeful…

We’re in a full-on market melt up that’s boosted the QQQ 35% in a month with ZERO signs of stopping or slowing down…

 
 
This is HUGE.

The door for BIG opportunities is wide open… and could be for a long time.

While I can't guarantee profits, and trading always has risks…

I’m seeing some juicy setups right now.

If you join me on Tuesday, Oct 15th @ 3 PM ET, I'll reveal how I plan to take advantage of this rising wave with my #1 market melt up trade

That has turned tiny 1% market moves into $1,250 paydays with just a $2,500 starting stake.

PLUS, I’ll show you my Nasdaq prediction of the week that I’ve nailed with 77% accuracy so far.

To your trading success,
To your trading success, 
 
 

Nate

Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical. We make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. Since 01/03/20, the average return per trade alert (winners and losers included) is 14.96% over a 7 day hold time, and a 77.2% win rate with an average winner of 49.26%. Every Automated Options trade targets roughly $1,250 in income based on a $2,500 starting stake. We cannot guarantee any specific future results, as there is always a high degree of risk involved in trading.
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazy Opportunity: Tiny AI Stock just $3

Click here to unsubscribe     Hey, Ross Givens here. ...