Wednesday 2 October 2024

My best plays for this month

FREE and LIVE today at 2 PM ET
 
   
     

Like I told you yesterday, this month is setting up to be RED hot for stocks...

And my research is showing me it could be the hottest we’ve ever seen.

The Fed rate cuts...

Insider buying leading up to what could be the most "heated" election we've ever seen...

And October's explosive performance historically speaking...

All of these look like a triple threat catalyst to me... and should create a flood of big opportunities for us.

So today at 2 PM ET, I’m going to help you take advantage by sharing my top plays that I’ll be making within the next 30 days…

I’ll even include the exact dates I’ll look to enter them on!
 
I can’t promise results or against losses, but I'll sweeten the pot for you…

By the end of today's session, you'll get a FREE copy of ProsperityPub's exclusive "state of the market" report.

It contains a breakdown of the top sectors that are well positioned to benefit in case either of the presidential candidates win.

This “Red Hot” October will be too good to ignore, so remember to click this link today at 2 PM ET to join us LIVE: https://jackcartertrading.com/redhotoct 

Trade well,

Jack

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Dividend King Contenders to Add Now

...