Tuesday 20 August 2024

The “white whale” of trading innovation is here

Discover the secret behind automated trading success
 
   
     
One of the best mentors I’ve had in my young trading career has been Jack Carter, the “Income Ace” who has taught me more about the options market than I ever thought I could learn.

But what you might not know about Jack is that for years, he’s been quietly chasing a “white whale” in his trading…

 
 
See, Jack has spent years building an incredible trading software that has helped him nail 96.1% of his public trade alerts in recent years…

But using that software still requires a lot of manpower and time spent from Jack himself in front of the computer…

For years, Jack told me: “Man, if I can just find a way to automate that tool… it’ll completely change the game!” 

And he finally caught it! 

Now Jack is ready to reveal all the details of the 10 AM Income Project, and what he’s saying could be the biggest breakthrough of his career.

We can’t promise results or against losses, but Jack told me: “If I ever retire, this thing will replace me!” 

So don’t miss out…

Discover how the 10 AM Income Project could be a gamechanger here.

Stephen 

Disclaimer: the trading tool in question is brand new; the 96.1% success record comes from Jack’s flagship weekly income alert strategy. Since 2021, this strategy has maintained a 96.1% win rate on 180 alerts: 173 winners and 7 losers with an average return of 5% and a hold time of 4 days. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 tiny stocks about to soar (thanks to Elon)

You might be late to Tesla stock, but you're early to this Click here to unsubscr...