Tuesday 20 August 2024

Geof Smith busts up trading myths

The market is usually right
 
   
     
   
 
AUGUST 20, 2024
   
Hey y’all,

When I took over as ProsperityPub Editor-in-Chief, I promised to try some different things to get you more in touch with our gurus directly.

So today, we’re going to try one of those new ideas! 

A few weeks ago, I polled our experts to share their top trading myths for beginners; the destructive things they thought that too many new traders believed.

Geof Smith stepped up to bat with TWO myths: “I’m right and the market is wrong,” and “trade more, make more.” 

This week, I wanted to sit down with him over Zoom and get him to explain these myths and why they are so destructive in more detail.

And I wanted to share that whole discussion with you! 

There’s nothing for sale here, just a valuable discussion with a 30-year trading expert sharing his perspective on what blocks traders from having success.

Here’s the video: 

 
 
 
Watch the Video Here
I really hope you enjoy it! 

And if you do like it and want to see more of it, please: reply to this email and let us know! I’d love to hear more from our subscribers about what they want to see more of from ProsperityPub.

To your prosperity,

Stephen Ground

P.S.: If you haven’t yet, you really should check out Jack Carter’s brand new 10 AM Income Launch! I’m in this morning’s trade, and excited to see how it goes. Catch the replay here.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 tiny stocks about to soar (thanks to Elon)

You might be late to Tesla stock, but you're early to this Click here to unsubscr...