Sunday 18 August 2024

Jack Carter caught his “White Whale”

Sign up now to learn more
 
   
     
Stephen here… read to the end to find out how you could get a FREE trade alert on Monday morning! 

One of the best mentors I’ve had in my young trading career has been Jack Carter, the “Income Ace” who has taught me more about the options market than I ever thought I could learn.

But what you might not know about Jack is that for years, he’s been quietly chasing a “white whale” in his trading…

 
 
See, Jack has spent years building an incredible trading software that has helped him nail 96.1% of his public trade alerts in recent years…

But using that software still requires a lot of manpower and time spent from Jack himself in front of the computer…

For years, Jack told me: “Man, if I can just find a way to automate that tool… it’ll completely change the game!” 

And he finally caught it!

*Clicking automatically registers you for the “10 AM Income Event” and periodic updates from Jack Carter. Unsubscribe anytime. (Privacy policy)

Jack is all set to reveal the 10 AM Income Project, what he’s saying could be the biggest breakthrough of his career.

In fact, he told me: “If I ever retire, this thing will replace me!” 

But there’s even more I have to tell you about this, which is whyI  recorded this quick video to tell you everything

 
 

Now for the FUN surprise…

If you sign up on this page, watch the video, and follow my instructions, Jack will let you into a special group of traders who get the very first PUBLIC 10AM Income Alert for free.

Don’t miss out…

Stephen 

Disclaimer: the trading tool in question is brand new; the 96.1% success record comes from Jack’s flagship weekly income alert strategy. Since 2021, this strategy has maintained a 96.1% win rate on 180 alerts: 173 winners and 7 losers. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 tiny stocks about to soar (thanks to Elon)

You might be late to Tesla stock, but you're early to this Click here to unsubscr...