Thursday 15 August 2024

Here’s Why Buffett Sold His Favorite Stock

Buffett Sells Apple – Here's Why


After praising the company for years, Warren Buffett made headlines by selling 56% of his Apple (AAPL) stake.

Does he know something other investors don't?

And why did he put $6.7 billion into a small stock that's totally off most people's radar?

My name is Eric Wade.

I'm a Senior technology analyst at one of the world's leading independent financial research firms.

The stocks Buffett just invested in is in the same industry as 3 that I'm recommending right now.

I believe these companies have far more potential in the days ahead than Apple.

It's all part the massive changes I'm tracking in the tech world right now, particularly with the Wall Street darling, Nvidia (NVDA).

I haven't seen this anywhere in the mainstream financial media yet, but I'm stepping forward to share my latest findings 100% free.

To get all the details – click here.

Best,

Eric Wade
Senior Technology Analyst, Stansberry Research.

P.S. In the days ahead, I expect many analysts will come out of the woodworks and tell people to buy Nvidia, Apple, and Meta. "Double down and buy the dip," they'll say. I disagree.

If you review my research, I'll explain exactly why such an approach could harm your portfolio. Just click here to learn more now.

This ad is sent on behalf of Stansberry Research, 1125 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201. If you would like to optout from receiving offers from Stansberry Research please click here.

Stockguru LLC (dba UpTrendAlerts), 711 SW 24th Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33435, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 tiny stocks about to soar (thanks to Elon)

You might be late to Tesla stock, but you're early to this Click here to unsubscr...