Tuesday 15 October 2024

You'll want to deploy the Nvidia Elite Trade this week

Here’s why…
 
   
     
If you’ve been following my work on Telegram, then you’ve probably seen me post this chart several times
 
 
You see, that chart is part of the reasons why I’ve always been – and still bullish on Nvidia.

And with tech stocks ripping plus Nvidia leading the pack as always, I believe this is the perfect time to show you what I consider the best way to trade Nvidia this week using what I call the Nvidia Elite Trade*.

Click to subscribe to updates from Perfect Nvidia Trader and Graham Lindman (privacy policy). Stay informed about the latest news and insights!

Now I don’t want to spill all the beans in this email but… 

The Nvidia Elite trade allows us to tap into fast-paced Nvidia options… for pennies on the dollar

The best part?

When these setups work out… they have shown the power to pay doubles, even triples… Time and time again.

In fact, so far on live issued trades, we’ve crushed these Nvidia Elite trade alerts week after week with an 80% win rate. 

 
 
Now I cannot promise future returns or against losses but if you want a front-row view on how the Nvidia Elite trade works…

How we’re using it to trade what could be the next Nvidia breakout…

And more importantly, my newest Nvidia price target… and current entry…

Join me and day trading genius Chris Pulver this Thursday at 1pm eastern.

RSVP here so we know you’re coming.


We're in this together,

Graham Lindman


The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. The trades expressed are from live trades issued between 6/02/2024 and 10/11/2024. The result is a 80% win rate over a 5 day average hold period.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tesla Execs are Freaking Out

Elon: Tesla is a robotics company now... Click here to unsubscribe You might not believ...