Thursday 10 October 2024

See why I’ve been super focused on 3 particular tickers

Hint: it involves a new options-trading algo
 
   
     
Out of all the stocks in the world, I’ve been really focused on three particular tickers lately… 

Because there’s a new options-trading algo that loves to target them for 50% gains, multiple times per day, over and over again. 

 
 
And quite frankly, it’s forced me to abandon 8,249 of the 8,252 publicly traded stocks. 

I believe that it has something to do with the way that they move, especially in the volatile markets. 

Now I’ve been forced to default most of my trades to an entirely new strategy. 

You can discover more about it by tapping here.
Talk soon,
 
 
 
Jeffry Turnmire
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Last chance) Your On The Clock Stocks Calendar VIP access expires at midnight

Claim your VIP discount inside                               Hey, Graham here…   I hope you enjoyed today's presentation on the On T...