Tuesday 8 October 2024

Forget the election. Focus on this instead.

Positioning now could make all the difference...
 
   
     
November 5th is just days away… 

This election is shaping up to be one of the most critical in US history and while I'd encourage you to vote, I've got to be blunt… 

If you're trading the markets, this whole election charade is a massive distraction.

Here's why… 

Turn on any news source right now… What do you hear?Warnings about volatility. Advice to tread cautiously. Doom and gloom as far as the eye can see.

But here's what you’ll not hear… 

Historically, November and December are two of the most bullish months in the markets. Year after year, like clockwork.

 
 
This reminds me of two months back, August… When everyone was panicking about the sharp crash caused by the Japanese rate hike and the S&P 500 hitting its lowest point since 2020. 

Mainstream media was screaming "doom" from the rooftops.

But I told my readers something different. I said we'd see a sharp pullback in a matter of days and hinted at some specific stocks to keep an eye on.

Guess what? 

It played out exactly as I predicted and for those readers who listened, kudos to them.

Now, I'm not claiming to see the future… But sometimes, the news and popular opinions can blind us to the opportunities right in front of us.

And right now, I'm seeing some serious potential in the next couple of weeks because historically we’re about stepping into the TWO most BULLISH months of the year.

And those who take steps to position early amidst all these “doom and gloom” campaigns are those who would be ending the year with some potentially massive gains.

I've identified several stocks that I believe are primed to capitalize on this end-of-year strength and most importantly the top stocks I believe you should be buying right now!

While I cannot promise future returns or against losses, but…

This Wednesday at 10 AM Eastern, I'm laying it all out… 

If you missed when I called the “Mother of all pullbacks” back in August, you might want to pay a little bit of attention this time around.

You can get all the details and lock in a seat right here.
Let's cut through the noise together,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment