Friday 18 October 2024

Bill Gates’s Next Big AI Bet: Stargate

Fellow Reader,

In February 2016… when almost nobody was talking about artificial intelligence….

I picked Nvidia as one of my favorite stocks.

See, thanks to my background as an aerospace engineer, high-tech executive, and active angel investor, I knew back then that AI was the future of tech.

And since then, shares have jumped by more than 20,000%.

But if you missed Nvidia, I believe you now have a second chance with project Stargate.

You see, regardless of how you feel about Bill Gates…

You can't deny that his PC revolution in the 1980s made a lot of people rich.

In fact, it gave investors a chance to turn $1k into more than $3.7 million in Microsoft over the decades.

Now I can't promise you'll become a millionaire, but I believe he's about to do it again with his new AI project called Stargate.

We have so much to look forward to,

Jeff Brown
CEO, Brownstone Research







If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

DailyMarketAlerts c/o CLM Media LLC 315 Ridgedale Avenue #556 East Hanover, New Jersey 07936 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Message About Your Road to AGI Registration

  Hello, Eric Fry checking in with you... I'm thrilled to see you're all ...