Saturday 12 October 2024

A new options-trading algo that loves to target 3 tickers

See why right here!
 
   
     
Out of all the stocks in the world, I’ve been really focused on three particular tickers lately… 

Because there’s a new options-trading algo that loves to target them for 50% gains, multiple times per day, over and over again. 

 
 
And quite frankly, it’s forced me to abandon 8,249 of the 8,252 publicly traded stocks. 

I believe that it has something to do with the way that they move, especially in the volatile markets. 

Now I’ve been forced to default most of my trades to an entirely new strategy. 

You can discover more about it by tapping here.
Talk soon,
 
 
 
Jeffry Turnmire
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The date that could make or break your trades

It's not an earnings day or ex-dividend date                               You know how we're always told to pay attention to ea...