Saturday 19 October 2024

100% win rate on nearly 100 trades?

See how I’m exploiting Wall Street’s math error
 
   
     
Jeffry here… We're just a couple of hours away from going LIVE, and I can hardly contain my excitement.

By 12PM today, I'm going to show you exactly how I've managed to win 84 trades in a row without a single loss. 

That's right, a 100% win rate on nearly 100 trades.

And the best part? It's all thanks to an "Income Glitch" that anyone can use in their regular brokerage account. 

While I cannot promise future returns or against losses, if everything goes well, you might get the opportunity to trade what could be the 85th win with me.

Don't miss your chance to see how a Tennessee farmer is outsmarting Wall Street… Save your access link here and I’ll join you shortly.
See you soon,
 
 
 
Jeffry Turnmire
*The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 6/28/22 to 10/10/24 the win rate is 100% over 84 published alerts *(see footnote). The average return is 7.25% with an average hold of 13 days. Annualized the return on options is 233.63% per year without compounding.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"X-Ray Vision" could find thousands of hidden market opportunities

The only way to spot “True Trends” before it’s too late                               Let me show you how I trade with “ X-Ray vision. ”...