Friday 2 August 2024

Can you help me make this better?

I need a favor
 
   
     
   
 
AUGUST 2, 2024
   
Hey y’all,

It’s been a little over a week since I started really getting sunk into my new role here as “Editor-in-Chief.” 

I’m not quite used to that handle yet. Feels like I should be wearing a fancy suit and hailing taxis in New York City! But I don’t quite feel like it fits yet…

Like Dana Carey in the “Turtle Club” in Master of Disguise

 
 
(A truly awful movie, by the way, but somehow that image still makes me laugh!) 

But I hope I’m growing into it! 

I’ve got some big plans for what’s coming over the next few weeks and months, though. 

Here’s a bit of what that might look like: 

 
Grilling our experts on their “myths” (see yesterday’s issue if you haven’t) and giving you their ideas for solving them
Sitdown interviews with our experts on various topics
Trade breakdowns and even some free trade ideas
Introducing a couple of NEW experts to the ProsperityPub world… 👀👀👀

There’s a lot of great stuff to come! 

But I know I’ve been long-winded plenty this week, so I actually wanted to keep today’s article shorter, and ask you for a favor:

As I’ve said, I want ProsperityPub to become THE ultimate source of value to traders everywhere! And I want that to happen both through the newsletter and the Telegram channel (as well as our website, of course!)

But the only way I can do that is if we work together, and you tell ME what you find most helpful.

So I made this quick survey for you…

It’s just a few questions, it’ll take you less than five minutes, but it will make a huge impact on the future of this newsletter! 

I want to get to know how and why you access the newsletter and what you’d like to see more of! 

So please fill it out and then have an amazing weekend! 

I’ll be back tomorrow with the “weekend roundup,” and then on Monday, we’ll bust one of the top myths from our experts! 

Happy weekend,

Stephen
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 tiny stocks about to soar (thanks to Elon)

You might be late to Tesla stock, but you're early to this Click here to unsubscr...