Wednesday 31 July 2024

Welcome to market myth busters

Get your goggles and hard hats
 
   
     
   
 
JULY 31, 2024
   
Have you ever seen the show MythBusters? 

As a younger guy, I thought that was one of the coolest jobs ever. You get to grow fancy facial hair and wear protective gear and smash, slice, and shoot your way through different “myths” of physics or common sense? Sign me up! 

 
 
Like, I don’t know what’s happening in that photo, but I want to be a part of it! 

Now, I don’t know if I’ll ever get the chance to put on a suit of armor and run at a brick wall as fast as I can (although Nate and Graham would probably fund that opportunity for me if they could film it!) 

But today, I decided to be a mythbuster of a different sort… 

I sent this message to the guys at ProsperityPub (Geof, Nate, Graham, and Jeffry) to get their thoughts…

 
 
“What is the number one myth traders believe that hurts their results?” 

I got some great responses… 

And I want to play a little bit of a fun game today. I want you to guess which guru sent which myth in.

Then, tomorrow, I’ll reveal who is who, and we’ll start taking the myths on one at a time so that we can get a deeper understanding of some fundamental truths of the market. Sound like a plan? 
 

The Best Thing to Come Out of
Oklahoma Since the Shopping Cart
 

In 1936, the modern shopping cart was invented in Ardmore, OK. 

Since then, things have been pretty quiet in the Sooner State, but Oklahoma native Geof Smith is on a mission to change that with his brand new “Oklahoma Trade.”

>> Click here to discover this breakthrough from the unlikeliest of places
Okay, here are the five myths I was given, and, I’ll go ahead and give you a freebie, the bonus one comes from our own Geof Smith.

So you have to match one each to Nate, Jeffry, and Graham, and then two to Geof.

Here they are: 

 
“Options are risky, stocks are safe”
“Trade more, make more” 
“Call options are the best type of options”
“The markets move because of logical reasons” 
“I’m right and the market is wrong” 

So you have your assignment. How well do you know our experts and how they think?

Today, we’ll keep it shorter (I know I’ve been long-winded lately! Sorry to the non-baseball fans out there!) 

Tomorrow, I’ll give you the answers, and we’ll start to talk about what these myths mean! 

Talk soon,

Stephen Ground 
Editor-in-Chief, Prosperity Pub

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 tiny stocks about to soar (thanks to Elon)

You might be late to Tesla stock, but you're early to this Click here to unsubscr...