Thursday 9 May 2024

Bill Clinton Backing Biden Replacement???

Bill Clinton Backing Biden Replacement???

“Bill Clinton is back.

And he just met in Mexico with the one person I believe could REPLACE Joe Biden by August…

To become the next President of the United States. (And, no, it’s NOT Hillary.)

When you see who, you’ll be terrified…

Because if I’m right about the election outcome…

What I’m predicting is coming right AFTER will downright terrify you.

I’m recommending every American make urgent moves with their money right now.”

–Louis Navellier

 

Click here now for my urgent election forecast.

UpTrendAlerts, 711 SW 24th Ave, Boynton Beach, FL 33435, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangest Election Story in History

...