Wednesday 13 December 2023

Elon Musk: “Go F--- Yourself!”

Dear Reader,

When you're the richest man in human history, you can say exactly what you think

That's why Elon Musk recently told the CEO of Disney, “Go f--- yourself.”

Elon was responding to "getting blackmailed" over ad dollars on Twitter.

He just doesn't care because he's THAT rich…

He's THAT free.

And you know what promises to make Elon the world's first trillionaire?

His new AI startup.

I know that sounds crazy, but consider his last three startups: PayPal, SpaceX, and Tesla.

Just $300 into those startups could've turned into $647,000.

I think Elon's AI startup could be even bigger than that.

Because it promises to be 100X stronger than ChatGPT.

I just recorded a 2-minute video demonstration of Elon's AI in action.

It's pretty crazy because it goes 65 miles per hour and I put my life in its hands.

See Elon Musk's AI right now
LIVE DEMONSTRATION

Thanks,

Colin Tedards
Editor, Brownstone Research

P.S.: I'm a self–made millionaire, thanks to what Harvard calls the "Super Platform Driven by AI." So I'm not Elon–Musk–billionaire level but I DO know how to make money with AI. You can watch me try out Elon's AI right here…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangest Election Story in History

...