Sunday 19 November 2023

How to profit from Google’s Code Red

Dear Reader,

For the first time in history, Google has issued a "Code Red."

The media is reporting the rapid rise of artificial intelligence company ChatGPT threatens everything they've built.

But I believe this marks the beginning of a new era for Google that could make you rich.

You see, Google is about to return fire...

And launch their biggest artificial intelligence project yet.

It's called "Project Gemini."

It's being spearheaded by Google's billionaire founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who recently came out of retirement.

And I've found a way for you to profit from this new AI project, right from your brokerage account.

I've put all the details in a new presentation you can find here.

And if you're wondering how I know this information...

Google paid me over $1.5 million in 2022 (click here to see the 1099 tax form that proves it).

And through my knowledge of Google, I've discovered a company that's supplying a key piece of technology that makes Google's new AI project possible.

I'm confident anyone who gets shares in this Google supplier today could see massive gains.

But you need to act now.

Google is rushing to catch up to ChatGPT. And their new AI project is going live as we speak.

Over 92% of internet users use Google. That's 4.3 billion people. And I believe as Google rolls out this new AI project to all these people, this little-known supplier could skyrocket.

This will impact a LOT of people. And it could make a lot of people rich in the process.

But this roll-out will only happen once.

Get the details here before it's too late.

Regards,

Colin Tedards
Editor, Brownstone Research

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangest Election Story in History

...