Sunday 6 November 2022

I was a 35-year old real estate developer with 5 kids when I lost everything…

Dear Reader,

There I was, 35 years old with five kids, living in a
$2 million house…

And driving a Porsche Panamera…

When all of a sudden, the housing boom became a bust.

I lost everything.

Well, it wasn't all of a sudden, but I had forgotten the most important lesson in investing:

Protect principal at all costs.

I had become a gambler rather than a real estate developer.

And now I had to build myself back from the ground up.

I also had to figure out a better way to invest.

That led me to the approach that I'm sharing today.

It completely changed my life.

I've been able to travel the world.

Meet with and interview well over 100 CEOs and business leaders.

I'm also an adjunct instructor at NYU.

And I wrote a book on President Trump and his real estate empire.

I've been interviewed on Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, Fox and Friends, and many more programs.

And now I own not one, but two Porsches!

I'm very blessed.

I have a beautiful wife, five wonderful children, and recently, my first grandchild.

But it's not about me…

It's also about the people who follow my work.

They are seeing great results.

And that's what I'm most proud of.

Which is also why I am sharing what I've learned…

About these Sleep-well-at-night “SWAN” stocks, as I call them.

Watch my latest video here…

And discover why they are such an effective way to accumulate wealth.

Watch now.

Happy SWAN (Sleep Well at Night) investing,

Brad Thomas
Editor, Intelligent Income Investor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangest Election Story in History

...